We appreciate the opportunity to serve you through the provisions of a medical/vegetarian special diet during your stay at the Antiochian Village Conference Center.
Please note that we can accommodate only medically necessary and vegetarian special diets, not weight loss, organic or food preference diets. Many preference or weight loss diets can be accommodated within the framework of the menus planned during your stay by adjusting portions sizes. For more information, contact one of our food service staff members at your meal.
Who's it for:
Diets that Antiochian Village Conference Center can accommodate by submitting a special diet request form are:
- Food Allergies
- Gluten Free: There is an upcharge of $8 per day per person
- Lactose intolerance
- Low Sodium/Fat
Please follow this link to fill out the Special Diet Request Form
Special Diet Request Process:
- You MUST complete the special diet request online at least 15 days prior to your stay.
- Confirmation that your online request has been received will be emailed to you along with a copy of the special diet request that you submitted. Please review for accuracy. If you do not receive email confirmation of your diet request prior to your arrival, be sure to and contact Antiochian Village by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A food service staff member will contact you prior to your emailto:email@example.com, should additional information be needed or if you have requested a follow-up.
- At each meal, please notify a worker in the food service line that you have a special diet request and provide your first and last name.
- Please note that depending on the severity of your restriction, there will only be one option prepared to meet a specific dietary need.
For Retreat/Group Leaders:
If a member of your retreat group/s has a medical dietary allergy or restriction during your event dates, please have them fill out the online Special Diet Request Form at least 15 days prior to their arrival.
- Please note that if a guest is choosing to follow a specific diet trend (ex. KETO), a special meal will not be provided. Those guests should not have trouble finding an option to meet their desires. There is always a full salad bar available.
- A limited number of medical/vegetarian diets can be accommodated during any meal. Last minute requests WILL NOT be able to be accommodated.
- Depending on the severity of the restriction/request, Antiochian Village may not be able to make an accommodation. At that time, our staff will be in touch.
- Our kitchen is CANNOT cook special foods brought to Antiochian Village Conference Center by guests.
Our Facility is NOT a Nut Free facility.