Antiochian Village is an ideal location for Retreats and Meetings!
Nestled on over 300 wooded acres in the beautiful Laurel Highlands, there are many advantages to hosting your event here at Antiochian Village:
- Our property is designed with groups in mind
- Friendly staff, focused on hospitality
- Spacious facilities, accommodating up to 300 guests
- Peaceful setting in a spiritual environment, surrounded by nature
- Low rates for lodging and event space
Planning Your Event
- Accommodating groups up to 300
- 140-seat amphitheater
- Complimentary Audio / Visual equipment
- Flexible conference set-up
- Complimentary coffee and water station
- Meal-planning options to include snacks and beverages delivered to your meeting room
- 20 king rooms
- 70 rooms with two double beds
- 10 rooms with three twin beds
- All rooms have private bath
- Two 3-bedroom, fully furnished apartments
Listen to a radio interview about Antiochian Village.
Perfect Venue for Religious & 501c(3) Non-profit groups
Antiochian Village strives to offer true Christian hospitality in an Orthodox spiritual environment to a wide variety of religious and other non-profit organizations.
Click here to read what some of our guests are saying about their experience here.
Click here to contact Barli Ross, our Director of Sales & Program Development to plan your next event.